Monday, May 5, 2014

TPT LOVES Teachers SALE!!!

Good morning, Peeps!! Kerri and Lindsay here...


Good news, friends! TPT is throwing another one of it's HUMONGOUS sales again this TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY and Lindsay and I can't wait to shop until we drop! I am super excited to buy some new centers and clip art for my classroom next year. 
We will both be having our stores discounted 20% off, which, combined with TPT's 10% off, will make everything on a SUPER 28% Off SALE!! I LOVE me some bargains!!

Here are some goodies from Kerri's store you might be interested in, to finish this year off, AND prepare you for next school year...

My  Summer Lovin' Math and Literacy Centers Pack!

 Re-live the glory of the Summer Olympics with these Math and Literacy Centers...

Looking for an Open House theme? Check out my Rainforest Art and Writing Unit and Rainforest Centers...


Stock up on all sorts of Writing Centers to last you the whole year through...

My Writing Centers Bundles will be SUPER cheap during the sale!!


Get ready for next school year with lots of different learning packs!






Teach your kidlets about the 6 Pillars of Character...

WOW!! That was just a small snapshot of the 110 products that I have in my store. I hope you can find something that your kiddos will enjoy during the SUPER SALE! Happy Shopping!

In addition to all of the goodies in Kerri's TPT store, here are some things you might want to check out from Lindsay as well:

Check out my Fun At the Zoo pack.


Or how about a little ocean fun with I Wanna Be Under The Sea {Math & Literacy Centers}:

Get a head start on next year's math planning with my Nifty Numbers pack:


One of my favorites!  Poetry from A to Z {Songs & Rhymes for Learning}:

Blast off with learning - get your There's No Place Like Space {Math & Literacy Centers}:

A writer's workshop tool for your blossoming writers - Wee Ready Writers Kit:

Thanks for taking the time to check out some of the goodies from our TPT stores!  We are SUPER excited to do a little shopping for ourselves as well!

Hope y'all have a great week! 

Lindsay & Kerri

0 comments:

Post a Comment