Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Erin Go Bragh...already??

Good Evening, Peeps! Kerri here...

Or maybe I should say "Who Dat??" since I am blogging from my hotel room in The Big Easy! We got here yesterday and we are having SO. MUCH. FUN! This was my favorite picture from today...a bead covered tree at Tulane University!


Is that not WICKED AWESOME?? LOVE IT!

So, this post is gonna be SUPER short and sweet because we walked about 5 miles today and I am soooo sleepy, plus I am saving all my cool vacay pics for my Five for Friday post-New Orleans Edition!

Before I left for my trip, I busted a move on my latest set of centers, because I didn't want it hanging over my head while I was enjoying my beignets and coffee at Cafe Du Monde (delicious, BTW!!), so here they are in all their green glory!!

Here's a little sneak peek...



And, here's whats included...8 fun-filled LUCKY centers in all!!

If you are so inclined, and would like to get a jump start on your March planning, you can check these out be clicking the Erin Go Bragh! cover picture above. :)

I'll be back on Friday with my Five for Friday, and I have some super cool pictures to share with you all!!

BTW, it is NOT easy being a vegetarian in New Orleans. I am seriously going to have to be rolled out of here on Saturday...blecch! :)

XOXO Kerri B

1 comments:

Mrs. Wheeler said...

I looove that tree! So jelly! I have never been to New Orleans! Have fun!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Post a Comment