Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Heart You! TPT Sale... and some new goodies posted!!

Happy Saturday, Friends!! Kerri here...
Thank you all for your kind words after my last "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day" post! Things were MUCH better on Friday, for myself AND my kiddos. Of course, it DID help that we had Flag Deck, Talent Show Performance, Library, Computer Lab, Fun Friday, AND P.E. (Did I teach at all on Friday?? A little bit, I think!) This week is bound to be BANANAS, what with V-Day, our 100th day, and our Black and White Report day on Friday. However, I will be following this C.R.A.Z.Y. week with a WHOLE WEEK OFF!! YIPPEE!! We call it ski week, but I WILL NOT be skiing. I will be sleeping, blog stalking, watching my stories, and celebrating my baby girl's 9th birthday!! Sooo excited!


In honor of the upcoming festivities, I will be throwing a 20% off sale from now until Valentine's Day!! I just uploaded a WHOLE BUNCH of new themed writing centers for only $2...but right now only $1.60! What a CRAZY bargain, right?? Check them out...












Aren't they such Cutey McCuteness?? If you have bought any of my Monthly Writing packs, you will see they are similar to those but a smaller version, and  include the writing mat, writing paper, and materials to make little writing books, if you want to use the mats for an extended period, such as when you are teaching Dinosaurs, perhaps?? :)


This little diddy is also on sale right now...
Click on the pictures above to mg to my TPT store...and Thank You in advance for all of your support and encouragement! 


I'm off to Date Night with the Hubs!! Marios by the Sea-Dana Point here I come! XOXO

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck getting everything completed in one week! I hope your kiddos are good for you!!
Is your week off like a Spring Break or do you not get 4 day weeks as often as I do?? I think I'd rather have a whole week off instead of all of these four day weeks we've had (on top of Spring Break.)

Anyway, thanks for the sale!
Happy Valentine's Day,
Andi

Miss Kindergarten said...

Same with me! I rarely ever teach on Fridays, there are so many other activities going on! We also have our 100th day next Friday! And throw in our awards assembly and Jump for Heart on Thursday afternoon. Can I just call in sick all next week??? Sorry to make this comment all about me...somehow I always seem to do that! Back to you... good luck next week! haha!

Kristin said...

Your Friday sounds like so much fun!!! :)
Ski Week? Seriously? I got that the one year I went to high school in CA. I couldn't believe it then and I really can't believe it now. I'm super jealous. SUPER. Except we get two weeks at Spring Break and I can't wiat.
Your writing centers look amazing!!!!!!!! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Jen R said...

I LOVE these!! I hav some in my cart right now!!

♥ Jen
The Teachers' Cauldron

Chrissy said...

Your America unit looks incredible! I'm so jealous of ski week. I have this Monday and next Monday off, but a whole week would be fabulous! Enjoy.
 Chrissy

First Grade Found Me

Post a Comment