Sunday, April 3, 2011

Going Buggy!

Going Buggy!
Happy Sunday! Kerri here...
I hope the weather where you are is as beautiful as it is here in Cali! Wow! Spring has sprung!
I made this little bug center a while back to help my kids review short and long vowel words. They had fun sorting the ladybugs into the correct jar. After they finished I had them do a cut and paste sort of short and long vowel words. Click on the links above and below to download the center and the sorting worksheet/words! Enjoy!


3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

What font do you use on the first 2 downloads???
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Kerri and Lindsay said...

Hi Rachelle!
I think I used DJ Basic on both of them. I also used DJ Attitude on the title that is on the jar. Right now DJ Basic is my fave...very clean and cute.
Glad you like!
Thank you for your candy bar measurement and the word search today. I am SOO doing that measurement activity when we get to that unit! AWESOME!

NCL STORE said...

Mẹo du lịch phía Nam California USA Hoa Kỳ
Các lý do để bạn chọn du lịch Houston
9 địa danh đón giao thừa USA Mỹ
Du lịch nhà thờ Crystal Quận Cam USA Mỹ
VÌ SAO NÊN ĐẶT VÉ MÁY BAY ĐI MỸ ÍT NHẤT 3 THÁNG
Hãng hàng không United Airlines
Trải nghiệm khám phá các thành phố USA Mỹ
Khám phá những thành phố ẩm thực của nước Mỹ (phần 1)
Kinh nghiệm du lịch Hoa Kỳ vào mùa hè
Vé máy bay đi Mỹ khứ hồi

Post a Comment