Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fishy Fact Families

Happy Sunday! Kerri here...
I don't know why it is, but Fact Families seem to give some of my kiddos some trouble. To me, fact families seem intuitively easy. It's just 3 numbers that you move around to make different addition and subtraction sentences, but for some of my students, it is confusing. Here is a little fact family sorting center I made to help them get it. They loved putting the fishies into the right bowls! Enjoy...
P.S. You will have to write the numbers onto the fish bowls on the recording sheet. I couldn't get my program to do it for me so I gave up. Thank goodness for sharpies and cute printing, right?? :)


Click HERE for download!!
Click HERE for the recording paper!

7 comments:

Amy C said...

I am having trouble downloading this..... When I click on Fishy Fact Families it just goes back to the same page. It looks super cute so I hope I can use it!

Kerri and Lindsay said...

Oops! Soo sorry! It was there, then it was gone!
The links should work now! Hope you enjoy it!
Kerri B

Amy C said...

I got it! Thank you!!

racherie said...

can you make some more bowls for more families?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I've been lazing this moring and resding blog posts from last year :) I'll be using this next week as a math station. Best wishes!
-Michele
New Adventures in First Grade

Justin said...

The primary disclosure I made was discovering that getting the account to purchasing a fresh out of the plastic new vehicle is much less demanding contrasted with getting a second hand auto. I was browsing the utilized auto list when the sales representative came over in no time flat approaching me what I was searching for. Cash Advance

NCL STORE said...

Khám phá Celebrate St. Patrick's Day USA Mỹ
Du lịch công viên bang Crystal Cove Hoa Kỳ
Du lich dong vat hoang da USA
Du lịch Rockefeller Center USA
Cung đường mộng mơ ở Mỹ
Vé máy bay đi Mỹ tháng nào rẻ nhất
Vé máy bay đi Mỹ giá bao nhiêu tiền
Vé máy bay đi Detroit giá rẻ
Đại lộ Girard San Diego
Khám phá các biểu tượng du lịch ở Mỹ

Post a Comment