Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fairy Tale Math Facts

Hi Everyone! Kerri here!
I bought the cutest clip art from DJ Inkers called "Fairy Dust" and it is so deliciously adorable! I have to admit...I am a clip art junkie! I just can't help myself. Seriously, I need an intervention...
Anyway, I made a little Fairy Tale Math Facts sorting game for my kiddos to use in Math Centers and they LOVED it with a capital L. I think it had something to do with the castles, or the ogres, or the princesses! 
Click the link below to download...and watch your Firsties get sooo excited!

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

ummmm....I LOVE THIS! Where have you girls been my whole life?
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Dana Baker said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing!


Dana
http://love2learnandshare.blogspot.com/

Ms. Morgart said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing and welcome to blogland!

Curls and a Smile

Sharon said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm clicking away in blogland and here are you two! OH MY GOSH! Great blog, great EVERYTHING! This is so exciting!

Lindsay, the math packets I promised you waaaay back in October finally got assembled last week and are sitting on my desk ready for the mail. JUST TODAY, a student picked one up to start working on it - did you hear my scream?! It's so crazy that I've been thinking of you all day and here are your cute faces!

Miss you girls!
Sharon

Unknown said...

This is AMAZING!!!!!! I'm starting a week long fairy tale unit tomorrow and this is PERFECT! Thanks for sharing! :)
Teaching Happily Ever After

NCL STORE said...

Du lịch khám phá về động vật hoang dã ở Hoa Kỳ
Du lịch và hành trình khám phá Grand Canyon Mỹ
Vé máy bay đi Mỹ 1 chiều
Trải nghiệm 5 công viên đỉnh nhất Los Angeles
Bí kíp xin visa thành công du lịch Hoa Kỳ
Đào kho báu chôn cất ở Mỹ
Vé đi mỹ du lịch giá rẻ
Du lịch thuyền trên sông bang Alaska
Du lich kham pha va du lich Union Square New York USA
Vé máy bay đi Los Angeles

Post a Comment